Study in Canada with Radsam Education Agency and everything that domestic & intenational students need to know about getting admission & scholarship.
Reviewing this page is suggested to all domestic and intenational students who desired to study in Canadian Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
RADSAM education agency will be with you to realize your dream of study in Canada by assisting you to choose the best schools and programs. Let’s go!
Canada is one of the best education destinations in the world and study in Canada is one of the fastest and most affordable ways to get a permanent residency at the moment.
Do you know...
that Canada has the best Universities in the world with the highest educational standards?
49 Canadian Universities out of 96 are ranked in the top 200 Universities in the world. It sounds great!
Also, Canadian Colleges are offering short-term and practical vocational programs for people who want to enter the labor market as quickly as possible.
Canada is one of the most powerful economies in the world. It is a member of the G7, G8, and G20 countries, and one of the most perfect places to invest. In addition, 6% of Canada's GDP has invested in expanding the education industry.
If you want to know why hundreds of thousands of intenational students from all over the world choose Canada as the best destination for education each year, if you want to get full information about study in Canada from elementary school to Ph.D., admission requirements, course fees, student scholarships, please keep reading...
Here are some unique benefits and competitive advantages of studying in Canada:
- The cost of study in Canada is the cheapest one among all English language countries especially the tuition fee of Canadian Schools is much cheaper than the same level countries like the US, UK, and Australia.
Studying at a Canadian University in most programs do not require difficult and stressful entrance exams. The Canadian education system has focused on applied science to promote the knowledge and skills of students at the same time to prepare them for a successful professional life.
- Due to Canada's special attention to the family reunification, it is possible by law for students' parents, spouses, and children to apply for a companion visa at the same time. However, this is the sole authority of Canada visa officers to approve or refuse any visa applications. If you are the parent of minor children and you cannot accompany your beloved child, no worries at all. Canada is one of the safest countries in the world and has the lowest crime rate. Also, Canadians are one of the most respected and cultured people in the world, and very immigrant-friendly.
- Canada, especially the city of Toronto, is the most multicultural country and city in the world. In such a way that more than 90 different nationalities live together, with the utmost discipline and with the least of racial, ethnic, gender and religious discriminations, and the highest level of human rights, and liberty. This provides a great opportunity for youth students to gain new experiences and build friendly and working relationships with different nationalities.
- Post-secondary intenational students can legally work during Canadian studies (20 hours per week equal to 80 hours per month except for English courses), and the spouse of a married student can obtain an open work permit which allows him or her on a full-time basis. Toronto's minimum wage is $ 14 an hour and Canada's employment rate is about 95%. It sounds great! Because you would be able to cover a major part of living expenses while you studying in Canada.
- Also, if you have a child between the ages of 7 to 18, they can enjoy the benefits of free education in Canada public schools and at the same time, $ 15,000 can be saved per year on your expenses for each child.
- Most importantly, it is possible to obtain Canada permanent residency through education and by obtaining the required conditions. In addition, half of your Canadian studies are calculated as the required time for becoming citizens for up to one year. It means that if you would be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, and your program took 2 years, it can cover 1 year of the required citizenship time, but if the program duration is over 2 years, it is still covered 1 year.
According to the above strength points and advantages,
Study in Canada is absolutely a safe investment and one of the best ways to get permanent residency, especially for those aged 18 to 35.
Certainly, Canada is one of the best places to study for your beloved children. Canada Schools are classified into public and private.
The free study is only applicable for domestic students (Canadian permanent residents and citizens), and foreign students whom one of their parents has a work or study permit in Canada, and only at public Schools. In other words, even domestic students should pay the tuition fee to private schools. The tuition fee for intenational students is around $ 15,000 per year for public schools and between $ 10,000 to $ 35,000 a year for private schools. However, RADSAM is representing some private schools with very high academic standards and the tuition fee as same as the public Schools. Also, RADSAM is the representative of Toronto District School Board, TDSB, and can get admissions from all public schools for the fall (September) and winter (February) semesters.
Lean more about study in Canadian Schools...
RADSAM’s Educational Consultants will plan the most perfect pathway for succeeding your beloved children
Colleges in Canada are special training courses for working in Canada. College tuition is cheaper than University and their duration is shorter.
RADSAM education agency is the official representative of the best colleges in Canada, such as Humber, Sheridan, Georgian Colleges and Toronto Film School, and so on. Therefore, we can guarantee to get admission for you in the shortest possible time.
If you would like to get the suggested School and program with the best fit for your situation, the first step is to get a free quote.
Take just one minute and change your future!
2-year College Diploma
3-year Advanced Diploma
4-year Bachelor’s Degree offered by a few public Colleges like Humber, Sheridan, and Georgian
1-year (and a very limited 2-year) Graduate Certificates programs
ESL/EAP English pre-requisite courses for the students who do not have an English Language certificate like IELTS and would like to get a conditional offer.
Coop courses in collaboration with a College and a company or an organization. Thus, a student should work one or two semesters of his/her educations in a company or University, usually with a salary. It is unbelievable!
Since the number of coop courses is very limited and their admission is very competitive, if an education consultant can obtain admission for this course, he/she has done a great job! And RADSAM Education Agency can do that for you.
Lean more about Canadian Colleges…
If you would like to obtain higher education and be knowledgeable and expert in an Academic field, a study at a Canadian University can be suitable for you. By studying in Canadian Universities you achieve the most recent World-class researches with a superb academic standard.
Here are the types of degrees which are offered by Universities in Canada:
4-year bachelor’s Degree (However, RADSAM is representing Yorkville University which is the largest Canadian Private University with an intensive 2.5-year Bachelor’s Degree programs that help you to graduate and merge to the labor market sooner)
1 to 2-year Master’s Degree
3 to 5-year Ph.D
The general requirements for obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree are:
Having a high school diploma with a minimum GPA score of 2.75 out of 4,
IELTS Academic with the overall score of 6 or higher, no bands less than 5.5.
However, if you decide to study at a University with a higher ranking, you need to have a high school diploma with a GPA score of 3 out of 4, and IELTS Academic 6.5.
The tuition of Canadian Universities is usually between $ 25,000 and $ 30,000 per year for a Bachelor’s Degree.
But RADSAM education agency has good news for undergraduate students in Canada:
Obtaining admission from Yorkville University without a language degree with a tuition fee of about $ 20,000 per year and the possibility of granting $ 10,000 VIP scholarships for RADSAM's students
Am I eligible to study in Canada at Yorkville University and get a $ 10,000 VIP scholarship?!
Click here for considering your eligibility.
Study in a Master’s Degree in Canada is more popular than Ph.D. due to shorter duration, easier and faster admission process. A Master’s Degree program normally takes 1 to 2 years at a very reasonable cost. Tuition for a Master's Degree in Canada is between $ 15,000 and $ 25,000 a year. For those reasons, most holders of a Master’s Degree prefer to apply for another Master’s Degree in Canada instead of a Ph.D.
Of course, if you are interested in getting a Master’s Degree again, it is recommended to consult with the RADSAM education consultant because of the particular professional points of preparing the application forms and writing a statement of purpose.
A Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA score of 3 out of 4,
IELTS Academic with the overall score of 6.5 or higher,
Two references from University professors,
Statement of Purpose or SOP,
Since the CV and SOP are your representative on the University admission committee and have a huge impact on your application, RADSAM’s experts can rewrite them for you according to the University standards.
Lean more about Canadian Universities...
MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is one of the most popular and lucrative majors in Canada with a very high employment rate and salary. MBA is one of the most expensive courses in Canada compared to others.
But there is the great news that:
RADSAM is the official representative of the cheapest Canadian Universities for an MBA with the possibility of granting a maximum of $ 10,000 scholarships to eligible students.
Lean more about this fantastic offer...
The length of the Doctoral program in Canada is usually between three to five years and an average of four years. The Doctoral program is available in 2 methods:
The Doctoral program includes the highest possible amount of scholarship and funds. Fortunately, RADSAM has been able to obtain Doctoral admissions for all of its students and got education scholarships for over half of them.
Having a Bachelor's and Master's degree with a GPA of 3 out of 4 or higher,
IELTS Academic with an overall score of 6.5 and 7 for Universities with higher ranking,
Three references from University professors,
Strong CV including scientific articles in intenational jounals with high intensity,
RADSAM can help you with the entire application preparation including SOP, search and correspondence with relevant professors, applying for a maximum scholarship and fund, and accommodation arrangement.
Am I eligible for studying a Doctoral program in Canada?
The first step is to fill out the application form.
RADSAM Education consultants will get back the eligible applicants.