Work hours
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
EST time
We are located at:
38 Troon Ave., Maple, Vaughan, ON Canada
Be in touch with us:
Phone number:
​​​​​​​ 001-416-970-3714
Assessment form

Please Subscribe Now
To get the most recent news about studying in Canada and the special discounts ​​​​​​​

Online supporting and free consulting with RADSAM

Post Graduation Work Permit

Work in Canada after you graduate:
You can apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) from inside Canada or overseas, as long as you meet the eligibility.
You have up to 180 days after you receive confirmation from your school that you’ve completed your study program to apply for a work permit. This confirmation could be a degree, diploma, transcript or official letter from your school.
If you plan on staying in Canada and your study permit will expire before you apply for a PGWP, you should change your status to a visitor. You have up to 90 days after your study permit expires to restore your status or you’ll have to leave the country.

Get your documents ready
Before you can apply for a PGWP, you need
·  an official letter from your school that confirms you’ve completed your study program
·  an official transcript, or a copy of your transcript from your school’s website
We may request other documents once we receive your application.

You need to give your biometrics
In most cases, you now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after you apply.
How you can apply for a PGWP depends on where you’re applying from. In most cases, you must apply online for a post-graduation work permit.

If you need to extend or change the conditions on your PGWP
You must apply on paper if you’re extending or changing the conditions on your PGWP. You can only extend your PGWP if your passport expired earlier than your PGWP validity should have been. You may need to change the conditions on your PGWP if you need to provide an additional document, like a medical exam, after you already applied.
You can only extend a PGWP if they tell you to.

How applying online helps you

·  No courier fees or mail delivery time – we get your application instantly.
·  Your application may be processed more quickly.
·  It helps you make sure your application is complete before you submit it.
·  You can quickly submit more documents online (if we ask you to).
·  You get updates on the status of your application directly in your online account.

Working while processing your application
You can work full-time until they make a decision on your work permit application if you:
·  had a valid study permit when you submitted your application
·  completed your study program
·  were eligible to work off-campus without a work permit while studying and you didn’t work more hours than you were allowed to
If these don’t apply to you, you must wait until your work permit arrives to begin your new job. It’s illegal to work in Canada without a permit.
If your work permit refuses, you must stop working the day you notify.

Do you need to apply for a TRV or eTA too?
If you submit your application from outside of Canada

The CIC will issue you a new temporary resident visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) when your PGWP application approves.

If you submit your application from inside Canada
If you need a TRV to enter Canada, they won’t issue you a new one when they approve your PGWP application. You’ll need to apply for a new TRV separately if your current one is expired and you want to travel outside of Canada.
If you need an eTA to enter Canada by plane, they will issue you one when they approve your PGWP application.

Traveling outside of Canada
If you’re in Canada and want to travel outside of Canada, you must have a valid TRV or eTA. If you don’t have a valid TRV or eTA when you return to Canada, you may not be let back into the country (even if you have a valid PGWP).

Spouses or common-law partners
If your application approves for a PGWP, your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible for an open work permit.


Studying in Canadian Schools
Studying in Canadian Colleges
Studying in Canadian Universities
Study in Canada as an international student with RADSAM
Study in Canada Top reasons​​​​​​​

Study permit

رمز عبورتان را فراموش کرده‌اید؟

کلمه عبور خود را فراموش کرده‌اید؟ لطفا شماره موبایل یا آدرس ایمیل خودتان را وارد کنید. شما به زودی یک ایمیل یا اس ام اس برای ایجاد کلمه عبور جدید، دریافت خواهید کرد.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

کد دریافتی را وارد نمایید.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

تغییر کلمه عبور

تغییر کلمه عبور

حساب کاربری من


مشاهده سفارش