Work hours
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
EST time
We are located at:
7181 Yonge St., Unit 186, Thornhill, ON Canada
Be in touch with us:
Assessment form

Please Subscribe Now
To get the most recent news about studying in Canada and the special discounts ​​​​​​​

Online supporting and free consulting with RADSAM

Study Permit

Get your documents ready
Before you apply for a study permit, you need:
·  an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution (DLI)
·  a valid passport or travel document
·  proof you can support yourself, and any family members who come with you, while you’re in Canada

You need to give your biometrics
In most cases, you now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after you apply.
If you’re already in Canada and need to leave the country to give biometrics
If you’re in Canada and you apply for an initial study or work permit, and you received a biometrics instruction letter from us, you may need to leave Canada to give biometrics.
Do NOT travel to the United States (U.S.) to give your biometrics. You must already be legally in the U.S. or an overseas territory of the U.S. to go to an Application Support Center.
Instead, go to a visa application centre (VAC) in any other country that you can legally enter, such as your home country, to give your biometrics.

How to apply
Generally, you must apply for a study permit before you come to Canada. Some people can apply for a study permit from within Canada. In some cases, you can apply when you arrive in Canada at the port of entry. Make sure you understand which option is available to you.

Get the instructions
1. You need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)

In most cases, you need to give biometrics. After paying the biometrics fee and submit your application, we’ll send you a letter that says you need to give your biometrics. The letter will tell you how and where to give your biometrics. You have up to 30 days to give your biometrics in person.

Processing time
Varies by country Check application processing times
You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time doesn’t include the time you need to give biometrics.

2. Process your study permit application
Your application will be check to make sure you have all the necessary documents. If it’s incomplete, your application may return without processing it.
May also ask you to:
·  go to an interview with the officials in your country or
·  send more information
You may also need to get a:
·  medical exam (if required)
·  police certificate (if required)

Updating your application
If you move or change your address, telephone number or any other contact information after you apply, you must update your application.

If your application approves
A letter of introduction will be sent to you. This letter is not your study permit. You need to show it to an officer when you arrive in Canada. We’ll also send you an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa (temporary resident visa) to enter Canada.
If you’re from a country where you need an eTA, the letter of introduction will include information about your eTA. Your eTA will be linked to your passport and valid for 5 years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. It’s important that you travel with the passport you used when you applied for your study permit.
If you’re from a country where you need a visitor visa, the visa will be in your passport. It’ll show if you can enter Canada once or multiple times. You must enter Canada before your visa expires.

If your application refuse
We’ll send you a letter explaining why.
Your application may refuse if you didn’t:
·  show proof that you have enough money to support yourself while studying in Canada
·  pass your medical exam if you needed to get one
·  convince the visa officer that your main purpose in Canada is to study or
·  convince the visa officer that you’ll leave Canada at the end of your study period

Arriving in Canada
When you arrive in Canada, you’ll meet a border services officer. The officer will:
·  ask to see your passport or travel documents
·  ask you a few questions and
·  make sure you meet the requirements to enter Canada
You may have prove that you’ll leave Canada at the end of your stay.

If you need proof you entered Canada
Your school or training facility may need you to prove you entered Canada. If you need proof of entry, make sure a border services officer stamps your passport before you leave Canadian customs. You may also be able to use a Primary Inspection Kiosk to stamp your passport.

Documents you need
When you meet the border services officer, you may have to show them:
·  a valid passport or travel document
·  the letter of introduction the visa office sent you when they approved your study permit
o This letter has your permit reference number, which they use to issue your study permit
·  a copy of a valid letter of acceptance from your school
·  proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada
·  letters of reference or any other documents the visa office told you to bring and
·  either a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or visitor visa (temporary resident visa)
o If you have a valid eTA, it’ll be linked to the passport you used to apply for your study permit
Children under 18 should have valid identification with them. The documents a minor child needs to present depend on whether the child is travelling alone or with someone.

Keep your documents with you
Carry these items and all other valuable papers, cash and traveller’s cheques with you at all times. Do not put them in your checked luggage. You may not be allowed into Canada if any of your documents are missing or if any of the information on your application or letters of reference is incorrect.

How long you can stay in Canada
The officer will stamp your passport and let you know how long you can stay in Canada. Usually, this will match the length of your study permit.
If there are no problems, the officer will then issue your study permit and let you enter Canada.
You should check your study permit to make sure your personal information is correct and to know when it expires.
You must leave Canada, apply to extend your study permit or change your status to a visitor or temporary worker by the expiry date.

Disclose your funds
You must tell the border officer if you arrive in Canada with more than CAN$.0,000. If you don’t, they may fine you and seize your funds.
This amount can include:
·  cash
·  bankers’ drafts, cheques, traveller’s cheques or money orders
·  securities that belong to you (stocks, bonds, debentures, or treasury bills)

Your study permit conditions
As a study permit holder in Canada, there are a number of conditions you need to meet. If you don’t meet these conditions, you may lose your student status and study permit. You may also have to leave Canada.

Travelling outside of Canada
To re-enter Canada if you travel outside of Canada while studying or on leave, you must have a valid:
·  passport or travel document
·  study permit if you’re returning to study in Canada and
·  Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or visitor visa, depending on which document you need
The only exception to needing a valid visitor visa is if you travel only to the United States or St-Pierre and Miquelon and you return to Canada with a valid study permit. This exception doesn’t apply for eTAs.
Remember: your study permit is not a visa.

Health insurance
The Government of Canada doesn’t pay for medical costs for foreign students. Health coverage for foreign students is different depending on where you live in Canada.

Studying in Canadian Schools
Studying in Canadian Colleges
Studying in Canadian Universities
Study in Canada as an international student with RADSAM
Study in Canada Top reasons​​​​​​​

رمز عبورتان را فراموش کرده‌اید؟

کلمه عبور خود را فراموش کرده‌اید؟ لطفا شماره موبایل یا آدرس ایمیل خودتان را وارد کنید. شما به زودی یک ایمیل یا اس ام اس برای ایجاد کلمه عبور جدید، دریافت خواهید کرد.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

کد دریافتی را وارد نمایید.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

تغییر کلمه عبور

تغییر کلمه عبور

حساب کاربری من