Work hours
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
EST time
We are located at:
7181 Yonge St., Unit 186, Thornhill, ON Canada
Be in touch with us:
Assessment form

Please Subscribe Now
To get the most recent news about studying in Canada and the special discounts ​​​​​​​

Online supporting and free consulting with RADSAM

Extend Study Permit

Extend your study permit:
Before you apply to extend your study permit, make sure your school is on the designated learning institution list (DLI).
If your school is no longer on the DLI list, you can keep studying until your current permit expires. When you need to extend your study permit, you’ll need to enroll at a DLI.
If your visitor visa has expired, and you need or want to leave and return to Canada, you also need to apply for a new visitor visa (not a visitor record).

If your study permit already expired
You need to restore your status as a student when you extend your study permit. On the application form, select both:
·  An initial study permit or extension of a study permit, and
·  Restoration of temporary resident status as a student

Explain how you lost your status and why you stayed in Canada longer than allowed. There’s no guarantee that we’ll accept your application. You can stay in Canada while we process your applications. You can’t study until your student status restored.

If your spouse, common-law partner or dependent children came with you to Canada, they may also need to restore their status.


Studying in Canadian Schools
Studying in Canadian Colleges
Studying in Canadian Universities
Study in Canada as an international student with RADSAM
Study in Canada Top reasons​​​​​​​

Study permit
Post Graduation Work Permit

رمز عبورتان را فراموش کرده‌اید؟

کلمه عبور خود را فراموش کرده‌اید؟ لطفا شماره موبایل یا آدرس ایمیل خودتان را وارد کنید. شما به زودی یک ایمیل یا اس ام اس برای ایجاد کلمه عبور جدید، دریافت خواهید کرد.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

کد دریافتی را وارد نمایید.

بازگشت به بخش ورود

تغییر کلمه عبور

تغییر کلمه عبور

حساب کاربری من